I will shere little science when I had learned about adverb in my campus. hahaha hopefully useful for us.
1. Adverb of ‘Manner’ (To answer question HOW)
Example: Slowly, Carefully, Well, Beautifully, Quickly, (.....ly) , etc.
2. Adverb of ‘Time’ (to answer the question WHEN)
Example: Tomprrow, Yesterday, Today, on Thursday, in 1998, on October, at 23.10, etc.
· In = for year
· On = for month and day
· At = for hour
3. Adverb of ‘Place’ (to answer the question WHERE)
Example: There, Here, In Tokyo, On Jalan Tanjungpura , at J.co, etc.
· In = for city or state
· On = for name of street
· At = for a place more specific
4. Adverb of “Frequency’ (to answer the question HOW OFTEN)
Example: Always, Sometimes, Never, Once, etc.
Okay, maybe just it. Still Faithful visited my Blog! :D See you next time and don’t forget to happy everyday! Byee..
"Push yourself to study because no one else can do it for you"